Protect Yourself and Your Family
To protect yourself and your family it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your individual situation. Let us customize an auto insurance plan with the appropriate level of coverage that's right for you. Through our partnership with many distinguished auto insurers we have many excellent plans with the coverages best suited to your needs.
Arizona requires that every motor vehicle operated on our roadways be covered by one of the statutory forms of financial responsibility, more commonly called liability insurance, through a company that is authorized to do business in the state of Arizona. This includes golf carts, motorcycles and mopeds.
Minimum levels of financial responsibility are:
- $15,000 bodily injury liability for one person and
- $30,000 per accident maximum
- $10,000 property damage liability
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Damage to Someone Else's Property
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Under-insured Motorist
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Uninsured Motorist
Contact us today for more information about Auto Insurance and for a FREE quote at 623-907-8800 or fill out our on line quote form by clicking here.