Protect Yourself and Your Family
Arizona requires that every motor vehicle operated on our roadways be covered by one of the statutory forms of financial responsibility, more commonly called liability insurance, through a company that is authorized to do business in the state of Arizona. This includes golf carts, motorcycles and mopeds.
Minimum levels of financial responsibility are:
- $15,000 bodily injury liability for one person and
- $30,000 per accident maximum
- $10,000 property damage liability
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Damage to Someone Else's Property
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Under-insured Motorist
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Uninsured Motorist
Contact us today for more information about Auto Insurance and for a FREE quote at 623-907-8800 or fill out our on line quote form by clicking here.